This website is owned and operated by Bathe Again Inc. Any references to Quick Tub refer to Bathe Again Inc.
Consent. By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
No Endorsement. No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on or linked to this website.
Trademarks. “Quick Tub” is a registered trademark of Bathe Again Inc. Any other trademarks or trade names mentioned in this website are the trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.
Patents. The Quick Tub Cap is patented in Australia (Patent No. 2008226297), Canada (Patent No. 2,715,817) and in the United States of America (Patent No. 8,505,128). It is currently patent pending in Europe. All patents are registered to Herbert Staudinger and are under license to Bathe Again Inc.
Industrial Design. The Quick Tub Walk Thru Inserts has industrial design number registrations in Canada (Industrial Design No. 178365 & 184311). Registration in the United States of America is pending. All industrial design numbers are registered to Herbert Staudinger and are under license to Bathe Again Inc.
Permitted Uses. All content which forms part of this website is the property of or licensed to Bathe Again Inc. You are authorized to copy material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, or email the information to a person who you feel may be interested in the content, provided that any copy of this material retains all copyright, disclaimer or other proprietary notices on it. Any other copying of this website in whole or in part or any modification of any material is prohibited and violates Bathe Again Inc.’s intellectual property rights.
Limitation of Liability. Bathe Again Inc. and its associates shall not be liable for any damages or injuries whatsoever arising out of or relating to the use of this website or any website linked to this website, whether or not such damages or injuries might be foreseeable and whether or not Bathe Again Inc. and its associates has been negligent.
Bathe Again Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information obtained by reason of your customer relationship with Bathe Again Inc. This policy explains the types of personal information we collect, how it is used, and how we ensure that your personal information is handled appropriately. It is based on the 10 Key Principles as provided by the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. It is Bathe Again Inc.’s policy not to give, rent or sell any information that personally identifies an individual to any organization or entity without the individual’s consent.
1. Accountability. At Bathe Again we are committed to our responsibility for all personal information under our control, including information transferred to any third parties for processing, storage or other purposes. Bathe Again has designated specific individuals within our company who are accountable for compliance with these privacy and security principles.
2. Identifying purposes for collection. Bathe Again ensures that we identify the purposes for which we are collecting any personal information. This is done before or at the time of collection. The type of personal information we collect is generally name and contact information; you supply the personal and business information you chose. Bathe Again will obtain further consent from the individual or business if we wish to use the information for any purpose other than originally intended.
3. Consent. Bathe Again obtains your consent prior to collecting, using or disclosing any personal information. The method of consent is appropriate to the type of personal information being collected, used or disclosed. Consent may be expressed in writing or implied and in some cases, the individual may provide it verbally, in writing, electronically or through an authorized representative. We will imply consent where it is obvious from the information provided that we will be using that information for that purpose: for example, if an individual wishes to obtain a quote from a dealer or installer, we will pass on the relevant information required in order to schedule an appointment. An individual may choose to refuse, withhold the consent of collection, use or release of personal information. However, an individual’s decision to withhold particular details may limit the services we are able to offer. You may change your consent preferences at any time. To change your consent, please contact Bathe Again.
4. Limiting collection. Bathe Again will limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes identified. We will not collect any personal information beyond that which is necessary. Examples of why we collect personal information include:
- General communication
- Processing your requests and applications
- Processing and keeping track of transactions
- Protecting against fraud and error
- Providing products and services requested by you
- To comply with legal and governmental requirements
5. Limiting use, disclosure, and retention. Bathe Again ensures that we use and disclose your personal information only for the purposes it was collected. Bathe Again will not sell, rent, lease or trade your personal information to others. We will obtain the individual’s consent before using personal information for any purpose beyond the scope of the original consent. We will retain personal information only for the length of time that is required for the purpose we described or as required by law. Once an individual’s personal information is no longer required it will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous.
6. Accuracy. Bathe Again will make reasonable efforts to maintain accurate, up-to-date and relevant personal information for its use. You may help us maintain accurate records by informing us of any changes to your personal information, such as an address or phone number change.
7. Safeguards – Protecting your personal information. Regardless of the format in which it is held, Bathe Again ensures that we protect all personal information by security safeguards to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain the accuracy of data, and to ensure the appropriate use of that information. Authorized third parties may need access to some of your personal information. For example, if we are required to ship something to you we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We limit such third parties in their access and use of your personal information. We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties unless you have given us consent to do so.
8. Openness. Bathe Again is committed to providing you with understandable and readily available information regarding our policy and practices relating to the management of your personal information. If an individual has any additional questions or concerns regarding privacy, we invite them to contact Bathe Again and we will do our best to address those concerns.
9. Individual access. Upon written request, satisfactory identification and proof of entitlement, Bathe Again provides individual access to the information we retain regarding that individual within a reasonable timeframe. Upon receiving such a request, Bathe Again will:
- Provide individuals with access to their information
- Inform the individual about what type of personal information Bathe Again has on file or in our control, how it is used and to whom it may have been disclosed.
- Correct or amend any personal information if its accuracy or completeness is challenged or found to be deficient.
10. Response to your questions, concerns and complaints. Bathe Again will respond in a timely manner to your questions, concerns and complaints regarding the privacy of your personal information, as well as our privacy policies and procedures.
If you have comments or questions about this policy, please contact us at:
Bathe Again Inc.